Sunday 24 November 2013

Oh my, the blog dust!

Well, it's been a very long time, little blog. I'm going to try this again. Many things have happened since I last posted, so maybe this time will be different.

I am going to attempt some sort of December Daily/Journal your Christmas type of album this year. I don't know if I can keep up with a daily project, but I'm going to try. I'm pretty excited about it, so we shall see. I did sign up for Shimelle's Journal your Christmas class, so that might help keep me motivated and inspired throughout the month.

Like I said, I'm pretty excited about it, so I've already been shopping for supplies! I'm sticking to gold, silver, white and kraft. Once I have all my supplies gathered, I'll post a photo or two!

Well, I think that's all I have for now!

No comments: